Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stacey has been extremely busy lately, it seems, and a lot of folks have been wondering how the V-8 Interceptor project has been going..There is finally some new news:

A New episode (#7) is on this Saturday, 9:00 am Eastern

I got an e mail from 'em this morning..asking me what my T shirt size is

;)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
T-shirt Hmmmm, Does this mean there going to use one of your cars for discussion at the end of the show for YOUR PROJECTS segment?

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T-shirt Hmmmm, Does this mean there going to use one of your cars for discussion at the end of the show for YOUR PROJECTS segment?
It's no magazine cover, but it's somethin'.. :)

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I saw the Cougar in the background of last weekends show and wondered if he finished it.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I was gone yesterday but did set DVR. Congrats Brian, any exposure is good exposure. Did you get the paint guns also or just the T-shirt?

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was gone yesterday but did set DVR. Congrats Brian, any exposure is good exposure. Did you get the paint guns also or just the T-shirt?
Both! I haven't seen anything yet. But it'll be fun playing with the guns..now I've got to build a paint booth? Uh oh..I can't imagine how much practice it'd take before I'd trust doing anything substantial with these??

·
Registered
107 Posts
Both! I haven't seen anything yet. But it'll be fun playing with the guns..now I've got to build a paint booth? Uh oh..I can't imagine how much practice it'd take before I'd trust doing anything substantial with these??
Lets practice using the paint guns when we restore the Model A Truck!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts