Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're invited to join with the SSCC at the Daytona International Speedway March 21-23, 2003 for the SSCC's Sixth Annual All-Cougar Show.

Friday Welcome Party, Saturday Family Dinner, SSCC Annual Meeting (you'll hear about the Mercury Messenger concept car), 2500 show-quality vehicles, 3000 parts vendors, huge food court, games, raffle prizes, goody bags, and much more!

Event and registration information can be found at the SSCC web site .

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Barry,
ill be there thwe weekend, i wont be there to stay overnight at the hotel but may bring the vert down to show everyone finally what it looks like in person
thanks
pat

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
sounds great. wish I could make it.
So many good shows to attend this year.
I'll be lucky to attend 2 or 3.
Post pics for all those who couldn't make it.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pat...looking forward to seeing you in Daytona.

COUGRRRMAN...sorry you can't make it ot Daytona. Will you be attending the kick-off of the Hot Rod Power Tour on May 30th at the Opryland Hotel? If so, I'll look forward to seeing you there.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
i cannot wait

1 more week to go.
I told my boss yesterday im taking next weekend off n he said, "ok but whats up?" I told him ill be in daytona at a car show w/ my cougar, he said "cool glad you gave me a week in advance notice about it" .I work as much as i can for hours and cannot refuse the hours of pay.
thanks
pat
p.s. plus im gonna do a lil parts shopping as well may take home a few odds and ends but gonna have a center grille waiting as soon as i get there...

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
So far,
WHAT A SHOW!!!!!!!!!!! Had about 30 cougars show up (29 actually) and alot of great members of the SSCC there.Got to bring my 70 vert there and got alot of compliments and people betting i wasnt gonna show up(buzzz wrong answer lol....) But the people are fantastic and are overwhelming in great personalities.Makes me feel great to be a cougar owner..
thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
:( raining out , looked at the weather map n see rain in daytona, oh well gonna put the cat back in the garage since its raining here barry i got your address ill mail the pieces to ya this week
thanks
pat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts