Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At our FEB meeting in Pleasant Hill we discussed the idea of a Spring Cougar Run to usher in the 1st weekend of spring. We agreed that we would exhcnage some ideas via email and then finalize something at our MAR 11th meeting in Fairfield. I wanted to get a few ideas on the table and see if any of these sound good. Feel free to offer alternatives. We can do more than one saving others for later in the summer.

1) Napa. We usually do this run in the fall, but w/Mustard plants coming in season the springtime in Napa is beautiful. We can always grab a wine or two as we travel up to Catistoga ;-).

2) Sausalito & Tiburon. There are great winding roads through both Sausalito & Tiburon as there are great restaurants and shops. We can meet in Benicia or the Berkeley Aquatic Park and drive over the Richmond
Bridge to get there.

3) Berkeley Aquatic Park. This is a nice park in itself and we can travel through that park and then onto points unknown.

4) Old Town Sacramento. This time of year is the weather is milder than mid-summer. We can also include a Lodi stop as well. We can never have enough wine :).

Anyways, just a few ideas to discuss, combine or forget. With Spring just 8 weeks away, let's not miss planning some fun.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Check your date

The 25th is a Tuesday. If you mean the 22nd then I am in. I am willing to go to any of the mentioned locations. I am getting excited already.

Tom:burnout:

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads-up Tom. I just sent an update to the members. Sorry about that. The date is:

Saturday, April 22nd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.