Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am bringing a 67 Cougar to sell at Carlisle. The car is taken apart, but has had new floors, kickboards, and aprons installed. Not sure if I will have time to put interior back in it, but the interior is why I purchased the project. It's black vinyl and is in great shape. I am out of funds at this point and have too many projects...some of you know the story. I don't have to sell it, but I fell bad walking past it everyday. I also have 68 fendors for it that are in great shape, an extra deck lid near perfect, and hood near perfect. The hood doesn't even really need to be replaced. It is a 289 C4, but the motor is out. I will be putting it back in, but it does not run. Looking to get $2,000 for all listed. I could certainly part it out and get my money back, but it's a good project. Straight with not a ton of rot. Rear quarters need patched. Check out pics and send questions. Car is located in Hanover, PA but like I said I'm gonna drag it to Carlisle at the end of April. Email me for pictures if interested. I have to take some updated ones with the new floors, etc. [email protected] Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Where are the pictures? And are you sure you want to sell the car just because you took a bad fall? :buck:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah fell and lost my mind...feel bad. I will take some today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts