Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Front chin spoiler and rear spoiler along with a hood scoop for sale. Rear spoiler looks like it has never been installed. I haven't, and if I remember correctly the person I bought it from said it had never been.

The front spoiler is the one that was installed on this car:

The scoop definitely needs some work. Missing all studs and even the holes they were in. Will probably have to be fiber-glassed on.

Would prefer to sell all as a package deal, but if no one wants the whole package within a week or so, will split up.

Would like $175 + shipping OBO for all

Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I would be interested in the front spoiler if it's in good shape Chuck.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL!!! 3 different guys interested in 3 different pieces!! I have a couple of guys that PM'd about the whole package that I need to check on shipping for. It(shipping) might be the downfall on interest. I am going to try and get that done by tomorrow afternoon, tues morning at the latest, and if they decide not to, I will contact you 3 individually about the pieces you are interested in. I will let all know whatever happens.
Thanks for your interest!!
Chuck

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Interested in front spoiler - if it is the plastic type (from Ken's Cougars?), not the hard fiberglass one. thanks, Scott

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry guys. First guy that PM'd me bought the whole lot. Thanks for all the interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts