Mercury Cougar Owners banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anything materialized for us North IL/South WI folks? It'd be cool to see you guys and some of your cats. Motivation for me at the least. My cat is down for service and a work in progress but my daily driver could get me there.

Vince

vince comon over and bring your d.a! i dont see anything happening myself but i would like to see something happen

Yeah, nothing so far but I will try to contact everyone if there is a show or event that I will be going to. We should try to at least to a informal meet n greet somewhere this season.

If anyone knows of a show in their area post it up, who knows maybe some of us will show up.

Car shows in Wisconsin

Hi guys, there's 4 "bigger" shows in 2009 in Wisconsin.
Jefferson April 25&26. Iola July 9-12.
Elkhorn August 1&2. And Jefferson Sept26&27
I'm planning on going to the April Jefferson and Iola. I may drive my houndstooth if it's done.
Just an FYI :flash:

Would like to extend an invitation to anyone in the area to join us in November for Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals II in Rosemont, IL.

If you own a Cougar and would like to show it, please let me know. bashton426@gmail.com

I am especially looking for a 1970 Eliminator and a 1970 390 or 428 powered convertible for a very special "Class of 1970" Invitational display.

If you would like to check out some fantastic Muscle Cars, please consider joining us November 20-21, 2010. www.mcacn.com

THANKS;

Bashton

I am especially looking for a 1970 Eliminator and a 1970 390 or 428 powered convertible for a very special "Class of 1970" Invitational display.
Just so you know, the 390 was not available in a Cougar in 1970. Your only choices are the Boss 302 (Eliminator only and no convertibles), 351W 2V, 351C 2V & 4V or 428 4V.

I havent heard anything more on this, I am in contact with a few of us from the area. I used to go to the VA hosp in N. Chicago so I know right where you are located.
Im not on here much anymore, Ive moved over to the forums at http://www.classiccougarcommunity.com or you can email me vinnie41@yahoo.com.

These are posts from 2012. My name is Rich If you want to talk Cougars call me i have my number listed. I also have a 1969 XR7
Hello Gentlemen, there is a Cougar Club that covers Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Ohio and Illinois. It is called CatsCCC. CATSCCC.com.

There is a show in Auburn Indiana that we are going to starting today. I can not attend due to commitments. You will probably find that 15 - 20 Cats will be there. Check out the web site.

Gary Hill Vice President
CATSCCC

21 - 40 of 49 Posts