Mercury Cougar Owners banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
You gonna be in Canton tomorrow? I'm coming over with some of the family to take look at everything.

Unfortunately, no. I have company over today so I won't be able to make it to Canton.

I was looking online, Riverboat Days Car Show is August 22 right? That is one show I would like to attend as I have never been there.

That sounds right for Riverboat days. It's a pretty small show, they have it within the fences of the baseball field down there.

Neil

Did you have yours out today? My bro-in-law said he saw a tan 67 or 68 headed south out of SF towards Canton?

That sounds right for Riverboat days. It's a pretty small show, they have it within the fences of the baseball field down there.

Neil

Did you have yours out today? My bro-in-law said he saw a tan 67 or 68 headed south out of SF towards Canton?
Yep, I did take it to Canton Sunday. First I have had it on the road in 4 years. Still waiting for my seats, so I bolted in the old front buckets and took it on a trip. I should wash it. It is gold, not tan. :sun:

Are either of you heading to the Riverboat Days show in Yankton this upcoming Sunday?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.