Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here i am trying my best to score some nice sheetmetal for a couple cat brothers 73xr7 and restoman and what happens. i know were they can get ahold of some quarters for them so i "gives the guy a call"(my best jersey accent) and tell him what they are looking for. he says oh ya i got nothing but old cars no problem i will go look and see how much the boss wants. now keep in mind these are quarters for a 68 and a 73. so he calls me back an hour later and he wants 400.00 for them......... thats apeice! I laughed and asked him does he run a wrecking yard or a gold mine? he got upset with my question i politly told him no way in this good green earth will anyone pay 800.00 for a set of quarters for either car as i have bought cars whole cars for less! He said well they can take it or leave it i then said he lived in southern california i think they will leave them and bu a whole cars for less. It just upsets me as i should have bought these cars but just didnt have the room. i know he paid less than 300.00 a peice for each of these cars i dont mind the guy turning a profit but for the love of chauncey there is a limit! but should any of you wish to buy from this gentelman it is peirsonville towing in ridgecrest ca. the number is 760-377-4585 i know he has 3 full cats 67 and 8 and 1 71-73 not sure of the year. but get your checkbook out cause apparently it is desert gold.:angryfi:

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL one would hope but if something has to go which would you miss more?

·
Registered
246 Posts
There's a Cougar guy around here who goes to the Swaps and stuff, and he wants horrendous amounts of money.

Fender exts for like 120 and ****, crazy stuff.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
The baby seals haven't got a chance:eek2:
Mustang ranch in Fresno has a lot (20-30) cats out back in various states of disrepair... You might give Mark a call and see what he has...

don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts