Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not me... and I'll let THAT person tell who it was... I'm glad it was someone I "knew" though... sure, I wanted it, but hey.. I did win tire spray and $25 for Mustangs Plus.. I think that's enough for a bottle of wax and shipping... but hey, it's better than nothing... or, say.. a FRISBEE and a HOTWHEELS.. hehehe

so... TELL YOUR STORY . . . TELL TELL TELL!!!

On the lighter side of things... I met a few of you today... Was cool... but I think I got too much sun... ick..

Oh... as for a certain female in a convertible as we were leaving... you think they'll ever honk again at two cougars that are the front line at a light..? sure, it was green for a millisecond... sheesh!! I'm sure everyone behind us needed bits of rubber on their cars anyway... I'm certain it had to smell wonderfull too... :D

Robert...

Shhhh... I'll never tell....

·
Registered
794 Posts
WHO IS IT ?!?!?!?!?!

C'mon Robert, spit it out. I couldnt go cus the wife is sick.
Send me an email if you dont want to spread the news.

-Austin

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
The winner of 'Tiffany'

Was the winner from Sothern CA? :confused: I'd hate to find out that I won her only once I get back home to Cleveland! LOL ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Tiffany

Well it wasn't me. The winner was very happy. The show was GREAT. This was my first time and now I know how much work I need to do to win a trouphy and thats know garunte. Everyone who won great job to the rest of us and the displays only. We all won. Just being there was enough for me.
There goes a Cougar and another and another. Whoo so many in one place!! Also found me a few parts. Just wish I wouldn't have run out of money. More parts.
Oh and one more thing. To O C, Thanks for making my wife and I feel so comfortable. It sure made a differents. Hey did that guy ever get the 5 gs he was asking for that 68?
Paul W. 67 std

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I', an ocean away, could'nt make it to the Nats, could'nt get a seat on the concord for the Cougar. BUT..........who won it??????

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
I know who

He is a member of the mercurycougar.net family. Check out this link to see who won it...Click Here

Look at where he is from and think about who of you may be from...

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
The lucky winner would be....

drum roll please....

Donald Jaeger, aka texrep

Congrats to you Donald, another cougar in the garage is never a bad thing!!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Well done Donald, and all please note, in a Hawain Shirt:)

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Thanks to all!!! Yes I now have two cats to work on Wooo hoooo:D I bought thirty tickets for $100.00. Not a bad investment:D :D She needs a little more work but it is a sweet ride I have the truck seal on order and a few other thing all very minor... Anyone know where I can get a Dan Gurney Special decal??

Once again thanks to all...... pics to come soon with both of my cats... both.... I'm still getting used to saying that...

Don

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Don ~

YOU SUCK!!!

ok, I'm better now... just had to get that out. :) Didn't get it out when you were at the Nats... it's been building... had to let it go. :)

Congrats, again... :p:

Robert

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
why was i not informed of burnouts??? lol i have no fear of turning my tires into radial dust and smoke. well, tire..... damn open diff....

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Don, I know that Mustangs Unlimited has them...$5 or something. Probably other vendors have them as well?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Bruter...
Thanks for the info..... It will be on order tomorrow!:D

Don..... Life is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts