Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those in NE Ohio here is the listing for Solon cruise night **** NOTE MAY 20********

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops forgot to paste DUH <table width="780" class="shtbl" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tbody><tr><td width="610" class="shTitle" bgcolor="#ffffc0">Solon Commons Cruise-In with the Rock N Roll Capital Street Machines in Solonadd to favorites </td></tr><tr><td class="shDay" colspan="2">6pm-9pm</td><td class="shCity">Solon, OH 44139 6200 Enterprise Pkwy. map weather</td></tr><tr><td class="shReg">$1</td><td class="shReg"></td><td class="shDesc">2014 Schedule 5-6 Todays Factory Muscle / 5-13 Trucks, Military & Emergency Vehicles / 5-20 Mustangs, Cougars & T-Birds / 5-27 Mopar & AMC / 6-3 Corvettes, Live Band, Donation Night / 6-10 Hot Rods, Rat Rods & Lead Sleds with Pin Up Girl Contest / 6-17 Chevrolet of the 30s, 40s, 50s & 60s / 6-24 Tuners, American & Imports / 7-1 Challenge Night with Corvette & Camaro vs. Mustang & T Bird vs. Challenger & Charger & Cuda / 7-8 Buicks, Oldsmobiles & Pontiac / 7-15 55, 56 and 57 of All Makes / 7-22 Fords of the 30s, 40s, 50s & 60s / 7-26 Super Charity Night with New Location / 7-29 Street Rods 48 and Older with Gassers & Race Cars / 8-5 Corvettes / 8-12 Ford, Lincoln & Mercury / 8-19 Two Seat Sports Car & Davis Automotive Appreciation Night / 8-26 Camaro, Firebird, Fiero & Reatta / 9-2 Street Machines, American Muscle / 9-9 Pro Street, Lead Sled, Restomod / 9-16 60s to 79 All Makes / 9-23 Cruiser of the Year / 9-30 Tuner -American & Import / 10-7 Todays Factory Muscle / 10-14 Halloween Cruise & Appreciation Night</td></tr><tr><td></td><td></td><td class="shDesc">Presented By: Rock N Roll Capital Street Machines </td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would love to see some more cougars show up, basically there is my 69 std and what is claimed to be a 1000% orig 69 eliminator w like 60,000 miles I believe... have seen a few others at times 73 and 74 I think they are... this is a very nice cruise with some fantastic cars so if you have the time for a drive come check it out

·
Contributing Member
6,137 Posts
You must be talking about the Blue Eliminator. I know his son.

I used to spearhead this event for the Cat Community much like you are. We used to get a decent turnout. But nowadays, I'm lucky to get there once a season and not even in the Hero. Last year the family duties prevented me from getting there at all. If I can break away that evening, I'll try to show up. But it certainly won't be with my car. It likely won't make it out this year again... for the third straight season.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep figures our night is on my birthday and still have not got her out of hibernation, but did get the battery charged and saw oil under , not bad but also saw a small area w antifreeze and a tranny leak I knew about, guess all new gaskets are in order.. just hope the antifreeze is from a hose and not freeze plugs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts