Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering who was going this year to the CCOA East Coast Nats in NJ?
I am going to do my damdest to be there even if it's for only the mangy cat class...lol

So let me know!~

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have had alot of calls from people who have told me they will be there. There was a thread on this about a month ago. I'll get an update at the next CCNJ meeting later this month.

Steve

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok cool man thanks...i did not know about the other thread since i was away for about 6 months!

·
11,000 Posts
I will see you there.

·
Registered
89 Posts
me

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'll be there.....just got my registration form in the mail. Can't wait because this is my first time at the Nationals!! Steve, one of these days I plan on going to a CCONJ meeting. Life and kids keep me from spending too much time with my cat!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was planning on it, but its sort of up in the air now. I'll have to see how the war goes.

·
Registered
544 Posts
There will not be a swap. There may be a couple vendors, but this is primarily a show and not a meet. That being said, there are people coming to the show who either have the parts you are looking for or know where to get them. If you need parts you should go to Carlisle.

Steve

·
Registered
544 Posts
Just to be clear, go to Carlisle if you need alot of parts. It is one of the best places to find them. But make sure you make it to the Nationals! Looking at and photographing the cars there will help you finish your project. Plus, it's a great time.

Steve

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am glad to see so many people going this year. Zero it will be nice to see a fellow 73 owner there especially one who lives so close. I look foward to seeing your cat ! Everyone i look foward to meeting you all!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts