Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and I can't find the thread I am looking for....

There is a thread on here somewhere where a guy put an 8.8 rearend in his 67/68 Cougar... it was a great thread with part numbers, etc....

Then the thread turned into a *****fest about if it is good or bad to have the 2 different angles on the driveline due to the offset diff of the Explorer rearend....

Can anyone find this thread for me? I want some of the part numbers out of it!!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone can hawk it down for me, because I couldn't find it, but my search skills are poor at best... :uhoh:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey J I look and didnt see it. Long time no talk brother I didnt know you had a cougar. I was reading on here and only registered to say hello. shoot me a call or text I may have to drive over and have a beer! 253-334-9307

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats up Rob... Haven't heard from you in a long time. Yeah, I have had a Cougar for a while, and done alot of mods to it.

I SWEAR there is a thread here that is several pages long where someone swapped in the 8.8 and it had part numbers for the yoke, brakeline stuff, etc... and I can't find it for the life of me...

Hit me up at [email protected] if you are in the Eburg area!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts