Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just wanted to see if anyone was interested in a so cal club. No meetings or anything, well maybe if anyone wants to, but I was just looking for some help or advice on parts, salvage yards, etc. :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
So Cal Cougar Club

Hi
The SCCC meets every month at Chilis in Cypress, Katella/Valley View. We meet at 11:30 on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Being a member has been the catalyst for my passion/obsession, my 67 Cougar. Please join us.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
damn, i was busy last Saturday morning, so i couldnt make it, but later that afternoon i went for a drive down Katella. i forget how long straight and wide that street is sometimes. thats the kind of street that can get ya in trouble lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey There Guys,
I live in Ventura Ca if anyone knows where thats at.
Any Cougar Clubs around here?
SD is far away for a 16yr old

·
Registered
33 Posts
if i lived around San Diego i woul love to go down to a meet, up here in "nor cal" san jose, theres only 3 cougars, owned by people who dont care about cars

·
Registered
400 Posts
I guess you don't know about the Northern California cougar club. It is based in San Jose. It has a lot of members that care about their cars. There are monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:30pm.

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
Hey, You !

68sanjosecougar said:
if i lived around San Diego i woul love to go down to a meet, up here in "nor cal" san jose, theres only 3 cougars, owned by people who dont care about cars

Well, I don't know who in "nor cal" san jose, you are referring to, as myself, I live in San Jose, AND I own TWO Cougars, and are CURRENTLY OBBSSED WITH THEM ! lol
If you want to go to the next meeting let me know I might even give you a ride since you can't drive yet ?:lol: Send me a personal message or catch me on aim, I might even force my daughter to go too, ("MY daily driver"** is or will be her car, she says there boring * not enough young people at the meetings)
** check out my gallery or profile :sun2:
* No offense to ALL "NOR CAL MEMBERS ":wave:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Any cougar club in the valley?

I was just wondering if there were any Cougar clubs in the valley area
(Granada Hills, Northridge, Woodland hills, and anything near these places). If there isn't maybe we should get one started, no?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey now, there is an idea!

Bet that the Brown Clown would not approve of it in any way shape or form.

He don't want anyone muscling in on his turf, Yo!
Mr Brown is kind of like the mob boss of Los Angeles.:eek:

·
Registered
263 Posts
brown clown?

Now that I think about it....maybe its not such a great idea. Theres probably going to only going to be like 3 or 4 cougars in this area including mine.......so most likely not worth it. It's all good though....i am apart of AMFC anyways. So much for valley area cougar club idea.....:bloated:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts