Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Should we attack the Taliban, and terrorists where ever they may be?

• Nuke 'em!

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Send in ground troops and a large air campaign.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • No ground troops, but strong air war.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Aid the Northern alliance, but no more bombing.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Hope this was an isolated attack and hope the problems go away.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I believe the attacks were our fault, and what goes around, comes around.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
OFFTOPIC: should we attack them??

Should we attack the Taliban, and terrorists where ever they may be?

·
Registered
364 Posts
um, aren't we already?

Or if you mean attack them on the ground with regular army types, I'd have to vote for "no way." That's not a place you want to put too many on the ground. I still think bin freaking Laden is waiting for the Northern Alliance tropps to get into Kabul and then set off a nuke or bio bomb. I don't believe he blew his wad on the towers.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Hi guys,

I don't mind if we go off-topic onto current events or anything, just if you do, Remember to put "OFFTOPIC:" or something similar in the Subject..

Thanks!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Logan

doesn't miss much, does he?;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
from that one vote...

looks like we got one of them dope-smoking peaceniks in here, fellers. get the rope, billy bob.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...Will do, next time, if there is in fact a next time. ...Yeah I just hope nobody votes for that last one... - Chad

·
Registered
364 Posts
hey, look everybody!

somebody figured out how the color thingy works!

in light of the events of the last few days, you guys still feel nukes are necessary?

and tell the truth, would you REALLY advocate using nuclear weapons? i mean, have you ever seen the photos of hiroshima and nagasaki? don't you feel at all bad about that?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I don't really feel bad or anything. If we nuke them over in afganistan I don't see how that would help too much. Sure we would get a lot of them, but what I'm most worried about is the fallout and radiation and that sort of thing. Today we raided some building over there and found some plans on how to build a nuclear bomb. If they hit us with a nuke.. I'm ready to say goodbye to the entire middle east. Hit all the capitols and a few other major cities. Then occupy, and anyone who doesn't like it should be killed and/or detained. At this juncture, I do not see how we could use a nuke effectively. If they nuke us, then we should throw it back upon them ten fold. - Chad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts