Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first show was a small show at the Mequon Thiensville lions park. Its a nice show that includes, 100 or so car show, beer tent with bands, carnival, bingo tent, and a great chicken dinner. The whole family has fun! And Beer!

The second show was Iola. Its hard to beat that one. I got to see another MC.net members car there. http://www.iolaoldcarshow.com/
2012 Iola will feature mercury, and other 21 century orphans. And Beer!

My third show was fall Jefferson. http://www.madisonclassics.com/ I went there at the last minute. I decided to take the Cougar just to get a good parking spot in the show. Just my luck Ford and Mercury pony cars are featured. I got a parking spot right in the center of the feature area. SWEET!

Heres the bad part. later in the afternoon the rain came. Dam it rained in buckets! That
was the first time in 20 years the cougar seen rain. It only leaked a little at the lower corners of the rear window. And the worst part, No Beer!

Overall it was a good summer. Any other stories to share? :wave:

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Lots of good cruising and a few shows this year. At the last show of the season this weird mustachioed dude came toward me looking like he was coming in for a hug. Scary stuff.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
No can do. I have already shared entirely too much regarding Isabel's debut show season this year!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Lots of good cruising and a few shows this year. At the last show of the season this weird mustachioed dude came toward me looking like he was coming in for a hug. Scary stuff.

LOL, isn't that Dennis Gage from MCC? John

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow....you must like beer. glad you could get the cougar out for some shows. that's always exciting. i will share when my car is actually done with the restoration.
Ya, this is Milwaukee, home of the beer tent.

I think Ben Franklin lived here for a while. His quote "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."

Good luck on your resto, remember....."do something every day" Hey thats my quote!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts