Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, i was lookin on the net for service manuals, and so far i have had no luck yet, and i am new at the whole restoration thing, i know a lil but i have found out it takes way more than that, can anyone tell me where i can get a hold of a manual for a 67 cougar, thanx

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
go to ebay and look up manuals or type in detroit iron. these are manuals on cd and i would no longer go any other way. i have both the detroit iron and the ones offered for 19.00 and buy the detroit iron ones they work a whole lot better and they come with everything. much better investment and the feature i like best is no more dirty pages when they get dirty i through them away and print another. I like them so much im building a computer to put in the garage dedicated to just the manuals. best way to go. I would send you to detroit irons website but its vendors sell them for ten bucks more than they go for on ebay. and here is the trick when you win the bid they tell you to state what year car and model you want to have so it doesnt matter which manual you bid on so snipe one nobody else is bidding on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts