Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sequential system from cougars unlimited C7WY13A366-BS, My 1st box went bad after a few emails with Vic seems I over loaded the box had a 30a fuse when It should of had a 15a and had a battery charger running on it and. Vic believe's this made it burn up anyways here is my problem now I got my replacment hooked it up and I have no signals brake and running lights work no signals tho I hear the relays and can hear the box trying to work so I know Im get power to it but no signals or flashers. I will email Vic and ask him but Just thought I run it by you guys see if anyone else has had this problem Thanks Ron

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
I'd ohm out the wiring from box to bulbs.....see if you have continuity there? Could be your turn switch is toast on the output side ? Think it activates the relay on one side, then gets the current to the correct bulbs via the relay output....see if you can find that thunknet wiring help post on here. I think they spell it out really well. (link was busted last time I tried)

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was a lose relay or ground working again :) now I can get it on the road and get some bugs worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts