Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a C9WB-13335-B sequential control box if anyone needs one. It worked for me and I removed it so I could use the new "dynamite sticks" in my car.

my email address is [email protected]

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
htis has nothing to do with this topic... ( other than im clueless as to what a dynamite stick is ) but i still laugh when i see your avitar Zero lol........

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dynamite sticks are turn signal sequential control boxes which are cylindrical and have 4 colored wires coming out on the top which ford made for the shelbys!

Al

·
Registered
215 Posts
i have them installed on my 87 anny.car.
had to add a third stop. the only
87 cougar with seqentials just like the
67,s

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
68gt350 said:
I removed it so I could use the new "dynamite sticks" in my car.

I have a 68, can I use the dynamite sticks in my car? Do you have a wiring diagram?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The dynamite sticks which Tony D. Branda sell come with a schematic and will work with any vehicle which has 3 bulbs on each side of the car. the sequence for a left turn would be right bulb, middle bulb and left bulb. The wires for the brake/turn signal bulbs would have to be devided so one of the 3 wires coming from the sequential controler could be wired to it alone. the 4th wire is the input wire and it is fed from the flasher. the flasher has to be replaced with an inexpensive one that one can purchase at most auto stores.

AL

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
to order the sequential light controls "dynamite sticks"

Tony D. Branda
1434 E. Pleasant Valley Blvd.
Altoona, PA 16602

1 800 458 3477

1 - 12 of 12 Posts