Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Craigster,

First, both links are the same.

Second, I especially like how you have "staged" the car for pictures. The discarded styrofoam cup laying in the interior, the door ajar and the acorn shell remnants all really add up to one compelling story for sale man! And rust? Holy cow, man! Where did the car come from, NJ? :buck:

Has your brother in law been living in the car perhaps? An overlooked selling point if yes.

In any case good luck with the sale, a 'vert is a 'vert no matter what. In my book that means more desirable (but then again, my book might a "little off" seeing how I am the ECI and all!). So what's the other one for sale, huh?

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
210 Posts
Craigster,

First, both links are the same.

Second, I especially like how you have "staged" the car for pictures. The discarded styrofoam cup laying in the interior, the door ajar and the acorn shell remnants all really add up to one compelling story for sale man! And rust? Holy cow, man! Where did the car come from, NJ? :buck:

Has your brother in law been living in the car perhaps? An overlooked selling point if yes.

In any case good luck with the sale, a 'vert is a 'vert no matter what. In my book that means more desirable (but then again, my book might a "little off" seeing how I am the ECI and all!). So what's the other one for sale, huh?

Regards,

Bob
tell us how you really feel Bob. lol

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Including the tranny LMAO! Good one! Well, Craig - I'm glad you mentioned that it was a midwest car cuz nobody woulda believed left coast car for sure. Wholly cow that's gonna be a major undertaking. (Especially if an ECI thinks so!) ;>0 Goold luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts