Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1970 XR7 that is not for sale but I am selling my 2006 mustang GT. It is paid off. Now it is time to sell. Still in great shape.
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/3244658445.html

$1,000 off for Mercury Cougar dot net members. (obo)

Ritchie

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Damn You!!!! I've been thinking about getting one of those..... BUT, off to the right it looks like you have a Crown Vic Sport!!! I'd rather have that! Wife drives an '04 CV Sport. I have my '89 CVLX and my 'POS' '96 CVLX HPP...

Just for the sake of telling you, my buddy Terry has an '05 Mustang GT 5-spd he bought new as well... Had it only a day before he customized it to look like a '69 Mach 1 -- side stripes, blacked out hood, hood pins, honeycomb taillight panel, etc... Never driven in salt, minimal rain, etc.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes. :) that is a 2002 Crown Vic Sport. Great car. My wife drives the vic. my new daily driver is also land yacht. Once I paid off the Mustang, I went looking at new cars and did not like any of them beside the new 5.0. I just want my car to be a car, not a computer on wheels with a camera and TV. I am sick of car payments too so I opted for a one payment car. Driving a '86 560 SEL and love it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts