Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man I hate to do it but I'm forced to sell the Cougar. It's a 71 Standard with 56,000 original miles and no rust. 351C,PS,Disc Brakes, Factory Air, nice Brite Yellow paint, black vinyl top. All original down to the AM and hubcaps. Runs great and looks great, just needs some minor stuff. There's a bunch of pics here at this site. I'm asking $3500 O.B.O. and it will be in traderonline later today. Located in Tampa. Email [email protected] or 813-643-8000 and I can answer any questions or send more pics. Thanks! Maybe when this situation blows over I can get another cat.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to sell the cougar, if I lived closer I would definitely be interested, but a continent away........!
Hope things get better your side.

·
Registered
398 Posts
man , i wish i knew cause just recently i bought a 72' cougar xr7 convertable and a 70' cougar xr7 hardtop , if i didnt buy those i would have been interested cause i dont live to far from you , im in clearwater , oh well , sorry you have to sell your car , it sucks when having to give it up , but good luck selling the car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts