Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am located in MO, but am willing to travel for the right car. I can either come get it or have it delivered. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Does it have to be an XR7? How much do you want to spend? Any other options? V8, auto trans, etc....

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
I have 68 XR7 that was mostly restored. No rust. Was in a garage in Florida. I'm now in San Antonio. If interested, I can email you pics. Plus, I have other goodies I can give you with the car. I've had the car for 10 years and have a lot receipts. It was a daily driver when I first bought it but bought another car and drove it only as a show car and on weekends. I had to show off. The car is an eye turner.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Must be a xr7. would like to have factory air working or not. Would like a J code but not necessary. As far as price, I am looking between $5000 and $7000. Scott

·
Registered
59 Posts
Scott, I am just finishing up a 67 standard that has been completely restored cosmetically. It has 61K miles on it, a So. Cal car I had transported a year ago. Brand new beautiful paint, new vinyl top, exterior has rechromed bumpers and refinished trim. New Mag 500 chrome wheels and Mercury center caps. Added new GTE hood scoop and rear spoiler. Replaced turn signal switch, new sequential tail light module, new actuator vacuum and new vacuum pods, new retro am/fm radio w alphine speakers new carpet, OEM tooling dash pad and headliner. This car is ready to go and priced to sell. Let me know and I can forward pictures.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts