Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of buckets,a back seat,both door panels,both rear kick panels and one front kick panel (the other one might be coming still) that came with a 67 GT that I bought in pieces that I am redoing. I am not going back with that color, but have a really nice interior here, 2 small cuts I remember seeing when I wrapped them all in plastic for storage. I also have the piece for the dash that is the same color. I am just now getting back into the Cougars so don't know what this is exactly worth but make me an offer. I am in St. Louis so consider shipping costs if you can't pick them up. Thanks in advance......Keith 636-925-8888

T

·
0 Posts
Keith, sounds like you have an interior in what was called "Light Ivy Gold"..which happens to be the interior color of my "67 standard. I live in Salem Oregon and have no clue on what the shipping cost would be. Do you know how I would find out? Is it by weight ,size ???? I would be interested depending on how much you would want for the package and the shipping..my address is [email protected] Thanks

W

·
0 Posts
Tim, "Ivy Gold" is kind of gold with a greenish tint, "Seafoam Green" is a light almost turquoise
green color, not the same thing.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tim,
As we discussed via email, I will send you pictures and you can decide for yourself if this interior is the color you need. I don't know if it is seafoam green or ivy gold myself. I still haven't got to take the photos yet, I race stock cars and this has been a busy time but will take photos and weigh the pieces real soon.
Thanks again.......Keith

1 - 4 of 4 Posts