Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a Mercury script, all Cougar scripts and XR7 emblems for a 72 XR7, we have nothing on her at the moment.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Dayle, I think I can help you out with the cougar and mercury scripts, but not the XR-7 emblem. Be kinda cool sending stuff to South Africa from Canada.

Rick

Id have to look, and let you know tomorrow, how many do you need. :)

·
Registered
889 Posts
can we get a picture

Im sure if we can get a picture of the emblem,come showtime in columbus we can find one nothing like a good ol scavenger hunt for a member in S Africa. Dan

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick and Dan

Thanks Rick and Dan, I need the one Mercury script for the front of the hood [note I said hood, not bonnet], two cougars for the side, 1 cougar for the trunk [note I said trunk, not boot] and 2 XR7's for the sides and I for the front grille and 1 for the trunk.
To import from parts place will cost me $40 each, + shipping, thats roughly R5000, thats roughly 1 months salary, thats roughly......................very rough.;)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan

Here's a picture of the emblem, I will swop someone a Monte Carlo LS emblem [which is now currently on the grille]LOL:)

Picture sent to me from Cougar Kitty

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Dayle, any idea if they are glue on or pin on. I have 1 glue on, and the rest are pin on. If you like, email me and we can work something out.

Rick

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick

E-mail sent. Thks.
D

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
I have most all these emblems NOS (New). If you have to pay $40 on each piece they may be too expesive. Email me for more information. John @ Cascade Classics

1 - 9 of 9 Posts