Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had so much leftover, unused footage from the first video on Scott Taylor's Cougar collection, we decided to make another one! Needless to say Scott has a lot of cool cars. Again, some of them are for sale, so get in touch with Scott here on MC.net.. he goes by "428cougarguy" . Also his email is provided in the video. Hope he's enjoying the flood of messages :evil:

If you missed Part I, click here to watch it on youtube.

Here's Part II! Enjoy:

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
This was cool, but also, sad. Don't have the money right now. $10,000 for the 69 Vert? Oh man! your killing me! I have been wanting a 69 or better 70 vert for some time. Anyone want a Perfect California 68 NO RUST? I need to generate some cash for Scott.:)

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
That Supercharged Cat is pretty darned cool. I have always thought the Cougar was the best American Sports Coupe, '67-'68 or otherwise!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Damn...can't watch you tube as it is a social network and big brother blocks it.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Keep the camera's rolling, pretty cool stuff.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! Glad it's enjoyable. Lots more good stuff is yet to come :D We have a couple more of these "profile of a Cougar guy" type videos in the works, but I think we're gonna try to crank out an informative how-to video next. (Either that or we'll finally release the one from Barrett-Jackson...)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Great job Andrew. Looks like you and WCCC found each other a good fit. Congrats!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I enjoyed this video so much I had to click on the link for part one. Looks like some buyers who may be in the market for a cougar should first contact Scott.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cool, I can't wait for the next one to come out.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
That Supercharged Cat is pretty darned cool. I have always thought the Cougar was the best American Sports Coupe, '67-'68 or otherwise!
YES it is pretty darn cool! I had no idea they even existed! So what was the Factory HP / Torque rating on that bad boy? drooldrool

Edit: gogoGoogle! http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2005/12/CougarXR7/

By the way, Liking the videos alot! Very cool to see car stuff, and I can't wait for your "How To" vids.

Good times!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts