Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our meeting next week is in Pleasant Hill @ 11:15AM. We'll hold our regular meeting and then head out for a tour through Briones Regional Park. This is the hilly area up behind Berkeley bounded by RT24 on the south, 580/80 on the west, RT4 on the north, & 680 on the east.

Looks like we'll start @ the RTP in Pleasant Hill and head out around 12:30 to 1. The entire route I've got planned is ~27 miles and will put us near both Briones & San Pablo reservoirs. We'll likely stop for @ one or both of the reservoirs for a breather. The tour will end @ RTP on Fiztgerald Drive in Pinole right on RT80. This will likely take about an hour to 1.5 hours. There are a number of other roads to take if some want a longer run. Ending right on RT80 will be great for everyone to head out in their appropriate directions.

My cell number is 925-518-3829.

·
Registered
361 Posts
My cat is still in the shop and should be ready I hope by the end of the month...Hopefully I can attend an event after its all road ready...Sounds like a good run and maybe next time...

·
Registered
41 Posts
I understand the run was postponed because of weather. The Sac Cougars can't wait until the next one. We have 3 new members waiting to join the club.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
I understand the run was postponed because of weather. The Sac Cougars can't wait until the next one. We have 3 new members waiting to join the club.
I think Jeff has something in Mind for the 28th with the Mustang / Asparagus festival, that is if Mark D. Can make it:1poke:
Sort of a farewell to Mark and family before he leaves for Fla. :cry::cry:
Juli

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sac Cougars

Make that 4 members. I was a member or Stray Cats 20 years ago when i lived a few blocks away from Ron's shop in Concord. I live near Folsom now.

Mike

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well it looks like I have talked the wife into letting me go on the 28th. I will be catless but I will be there.

Mark

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
yeah!
you can ride with me Mark:evil:
Juli:wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts