Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vinny do you know when they will post next years ET series schedule at Sacramento? I want to see how many conflicts I would have with my military schedule. I actually have someone that would sponsor me believe it or not...hehe.

Tom

·
Registered
165 Posts
Tom, Starting the car might help ha ha ha

Yes, It's only 9 races this year compared to 13 or so last year. I may go up to Redding and race also, Not sure yet. I attached a picture in the pits at Bakersfield.

100_0276.jpg

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I even checked the gas this time!

Yes, It's only 9 races this year compared to 13 or so last year. I may go up to Redding and race also, Not sure yet. I attached a picture in the pits at Bakersfield.

View attachment 8824
Not sure what is wrong with the car but I plan on working on it this weekend. Nice pics wish I could have gone. Vegas sounds more fun than Bakersfield so maybe I can go with you guys this year. Did you get a trailer or are you going to drive to Redding? I have never been North of Sacramento so not sure how far it is. Are those sponsor stickers magnets or did you actually stick them on your car?

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is going to depend on money and trailer to Redding. 170 miles north of Sac. Vegas would be way more fun, but more expensive to get there. I actually stuck the stickers on but peeled them off when done. It's the only race I can get contingency money so I don't run the stickers during the year.

Here's another pic I took of my brother leaving the line that I like. at line1.JPG
And one going down strip on strip.JPG

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I know about that dag burned money thing. It always seems to get in the way...lol. I did not know Redding was that far away. I know a couple of guys that race up there. Is it a nicer track than Sac? Sears Point is closer. Have you ever raced there? That is a really nice picture. I have one I like of mine but I can not figure out how to resize it to paste here.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Never been to Sears Point but would like to someday,

In regards to your picture, open it in Paint and click Image on the top and then Stretch or Skew and you will see the horizontal and vertical box. Put in 90% in both and resave (or other percent depending how big it is) until it gets under 100kb. Then it can be attached

Vinnie

·
Registered
544 Posts
Hey that pic looks familiar.....as a matter of fact isn't that tire smoke in front of your car mine???!!!LOL.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts