Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
LOL - Very cool to be as old as your ride ----WHEN IT"S A MODEL T! $15 dollars invested in his first one.....what an eye opener that is! i'm currious as to how many of us would know how to drive one? NOT ME! ;>) Not a clue.....funny how much things have changed huh?

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
It really is amazing that he has car(s) older than himself at 95! Congrats to Royce Sr!

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
He even sounds like Royce. Like they say the nut doesnt fall far from the tree! Happy Birthday Mr Peterson. Royce your parents are great.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Like they say the nut doesnt fall far from the tree! Happy Birthday Mr Peterson.
Sorry, but I have to.... (especially so since where I live...)

Spoiler alert: Tee hee-hee

All in good fun, both Mr Ps!

·
Registered
568 Posts
It sure is nice to see people that sharp at that age. I imagine it's no coincidence that he seems pretty active too.

·
11,000 Posts
Dad is coming over to help me work on cars today. It doesn't get much better than that!

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Dad is coming over to help me work on cars today. It doesn't get much better than that!

That it doesn't get better then for sure. I do miss my Dad. Cherish the times with our dads. I may drop in on my son soon.

·
11,000 Posts
I believe the discrepancy is caused by the fact that the number 202,667 is for calendar year 1914 which includes part of the 1915 model year.

The figures listed for individual body styles are for model year 1914 which went from late summer of 1913 through the fall of 1914.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Hey Royce---Tell your Dad that I wish him a Happy Birthday and many more to follow. Is his Birthday today? Mine is today, but I am only 71.
Frank

·
Registered
75 Posts
There are not many things in this hobby that equals the COOL factor that the video expresses! Awesome!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts