Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received the 68 service bulletins in the mail from Royce Peterson.......INVALUABLE is what I would call them, I certainly appreciate it.
Invaluable is what I would also use to describe Royce and the few others like him that have been into the cougars for many years now and still impart the knowledge and information such as these bulletins for no personal gain.
I have just gotten back into the cougars within the past two years, so I have lots to learn. I met Royce in Atlanta this past June and people like him and Phil Parcells also come to mind as an asset to the cougar community. This is just my public thank you to all of you that do what you do..........Keith

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'll get in line too:)

The only other thing I can add is I am glad that they have a forum to share their knowledge with us...

Ken

·
11,000 Posts
Blush.....

You guys are too kind.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Hear Hear!

Royce (and all of the experts from the realms of factory specs to auto-x to dirt track racing to restomod): YOU are too kind, sharing your knowledge with us!

THANK YOU!

And Thanks to Logan for the Forum (and his $.02 occasionally as well)

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
What he said..... It's all about networking. In my job it saves my arse many a day. You can't see or know everything. but as a collective we CAN conquer anything. I'll say it again... this IS the best classic cougar site, bar none in the world and it's the people that make it so with some help from Logan to keep us on track from time to time...... my.02

Don

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'll agree with all here--Even being a "junior" member, I can spot knowledge pretty easy, and Royce is definately a blessing to us all. By-the-way, TWO 427s and one 428.......some guys have all the luck!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I don'talways comment unless I can help out on a subject but for those of you that haven't met Royce he is one of the good guys in the hobby. One of the best times I had at this years nationals was sitting around one night on the tailgate of Kent's cougar f150 with Royce, Kent, Jeff, Phil, Mark, and a few others having a cold one and swappimg stories. Of course all the cat owners are good people but some just stand out of the pack. Anyway if you haven't been to the nats, make sure you plan a trip soon, its a blast!!!
John
wvcat

·
Registered
96 Posts
Royce,
Got my bulletins Friday and have already poured through them. Great stuff. Did you know they had a cowl problem in 68? Huh.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Ditto to what everyone said, specially for us who live overseas and rely on you guys for everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts