Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I sent him Rocketman an XR7 tach and an ammeter for some cores to buy. Told him want I wanted for them he paid me via paypal and doubled what I asked him for. NICE!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yes, I can second that, I bought the G1S, lil' tach for my '68 Cougar, it's a lil' small to see at a glance, but it's better than nothing and keeps the dash looking as close as original.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
The Rocketman is truly a class act.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
I agree. Bob has great products and his customer service is second to none!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Thank you for posting this thread! Had a '70 XR7 instrument cluster for sale and when I saw this, sent him a quick PM asking if he would be interested in it. Replied quickly saying what he pays for them (exactly what I was asking) to which, I said OK. Next communication I heard from him (same day mind you) was verification from PayPal that $$ had been deposited along with his address for where to send it to. No mess, no fuss, nothing. Just I have this---I will pay this---OK----money deposited. Will definitely give him some business in the future..........

·
Premium Member
1,276 Posts
The voltmeter was on my wish list for a long time. Just pulled the trigger, and i can't wait!!!

I had asked some questions about it over a year ago, and got answers promptly.

Jean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts