Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
This site is pretty good.

Just look at the different rims on the Cougars in our own gallery. ;)

Popular rims include:
American Racing
Cragar
Magnum 500
Style Steel mags

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
If you want to see a lot of new wheels on a 67-8 Cougar or 71 convert. go here http://www.autowaretech.net/swonline/are.htm
Pick Mercury from the pull down and 67-8 Cougar from the next pull down and you can change things around to end up with something like this

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey xr7gt,
Great link, really cool site. I had to send the link to a few friends just so they could see it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Magnum 500's come with th center cap that usually has a "running horse" for the mustangs. does anyone know where i could find center caps for cougars ?.......

·
Registered
544 Posts
Most if not all of the cougar vendors sell reproduction center caps. They have the blue cap with the running cat, the red with the mercury crest, and others. I prefer the blue with the running cat. You can try West Coast Classic Cougar, Cascade Classic Cougar, John's Classic cougars, Mustangs Unlimited, Autocrafters just to name a few that I know carry these. When I got mine they were $32.00 each.

Steve

·
Registered
147 Posts
Whats the difference between the two different size ceneter holes?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Not sure. The vendors can tell you better than I. I think it may have to do with the car they were intended for. The magnums were made for many different cars, and this is probably the reason.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts