Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When will the Ride of The Month section of the forum be opened? It has been listed as coming soon for a couple of months now.:confused:
Steven

·
Registered
210 Posts
that would require someone actually doing some work......they're too busy hitting the ban button.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. Other forums they own have been active in this section for some time. Others have been asking and wondering too. Not like there's a shortage of cars and pics here. Was the gallery ever fixed?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Yes, the gallery is working.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bob as moderator is this something that you are in charge of? Does it have to be opened by the site owners or Helena the site administrator? Thanks.
Steven

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Bob as moderator is this something that you are in charge of? Does it have to be opened by the site owners or Helena the site administrator? Thanks.
Steven
Nope and yup.

I emailed Helena once again this morning about the lack of site admin/ownership presence regarding both the "new features" and the recent "unrest". No response sends a pretty negative connotation IMO, hopefully something will shake loose.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the follow up on that Bob. I think that section could generate a lot of posts and site traffic. Kind of like a online car show :)
Steven

·
Registered
418 Posts
I suggest that for the 1st car of the month be the Hero!
Great story.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Id also like to see some of the Garage-mahals that some of the guys have, Bill B, Royce ect ect..

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
EDIT: My vote has nothing to do with anything else that is going on. I just really like his car. Plus, it would be great to have an orange and black cat as car of the month for October.[/QUOTE]

OOOH OOOH, I've got one, and I even call it pumkin.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Alright, all orange and black Cougar owners, post your pics! If you decorate it with vinyl Halloween graphics, you get bonus points.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
Wow Bob... just wow.

You know that the pink seat was not correct for that year, and the ice chest tank was a dealer installed option...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts