Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I think I'm going to cruise over to Bob's Big Boy tomorrow night in Toluca Lake as a warm-up for Fab Fords next week.

Especially since I can't attend Fab Fords...:mad:

Any SoCAl or 'Valley Cougars with me ?

Any out-of-townies here early ?

I'll probably get there around 3 or 3:30p, as the last time I drove by there on a Fri afternoon the lot was full by 4pm.

See ya there !

Wiley

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
i might show up if its not raining. dont blame ya for getting there early. damn traffic starts up on Friday at about 1 or 2. ill bring the 69 out for its first time in a while ( to a show ). best part is that i can just go early, hang around LA for a while then drive to the show :) makes life a little easier. oh yeah, beware of the $8 combo meal. lol

·
Registered
246 Posts
I can't usually make Friday night shows, but I do hit Fuddrucker's in Pasadena every Saturday night. I never see many Cougar guys out there, you all should show up one day.

Take the 210 to the Rosemead exit and it's right there in the shopping center next to Macy's, if you want to enter your car get there by 4.

My Cougar should be back tonight, I might take it to Fudd's this weekend or next.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
im gonna be heading out there shortly, just o try and beat traffic. ill wash the car but it wont be super detailed or anything so dont judge me lol. its 2pm so expect me at 330 or 4 ish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts