Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that when people ask questions about problems with their cars, and we all chime in with our answers, and there are many trying to be helpful, it would be nice if they would report what they found was the answer to their problem, even if it is a little later when they discover it. I am sure the problem is solved at some point. Thanks for listening:wave:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Yes, I agree. It is a little frustrating when you're trying to use the searches and not repost something that has been asked before. That being said... I'm very guilty of that!

·
Registered
173 Posts
i didnt even know there was such an option. is it the little triangle with a exclamation point? will do from now on

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
The little triangle with an exclamation point is to report the post to the moderator or admin. Use it in case you find the post to be spam, offensive, NSFW, etc.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
What if the thing you were trying to figure out turned out to be something embarrassing like you were on your back under the car and mixed up your "tighty-whitey, lefty-lucy."

Just kiddin'... posting the solution would be a helpful courtesy. Someone should post the results when the thread is about eBay auctions too.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
What if the thing you were trying to figure out turned out to be something embarrassing like you were on your back under the car and mixed up your "tighty-whitey, lefty-lucy."

Just kiddin'... posting the solution would be a helpful courtesy. Someone should post the results when the thread is about eBay auctions too.
Isn't that supposed to be "tighty-righty" ?

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
You'll be in good company if you did something stupid.

We've ALL been there. Everyone who works on any kind of machine has had a moment or 10^4 of dispstickery.

Solutions should be posted, fo sho.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
i dunno... Seems like my undies always get in a bundle when i'm under the car, and then that hippie chick lucy comes over wanting to borrow a pair of needle nose pliers to pull weed from her garden.. Or something like that. But now i'm getting off topic...
lol45678910!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts