Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Relocating to Indy from NC

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  fishman002 
#1 ·
I have a 1970 Cougar XR7 Convertible which is a 1 of 40 by paint and trim. It was originally the showroom floor display at a Palm Beach FL Dealer.

I'm relating to Indy in the Avon/Brownsburg area and I would like to meet other Cougar enthusiasts.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome to the Hoosier State. I'm located in Gas City and my older Brother & Family also happen to live in Avon. We have a very good annual car show in Gas City on the last full weekend of September called the Ducktail Run that is part of the James Dean Memorial weekend. This years show will be held from Thurdsday thru Sunday on 9-28 thru 9-30-12. If you're all settled in... hopefully you can bring your 70 vert up and participate for a day or so. Cougars are normally a very very small percentage of the 2,500+ cars that come to this event. You would be welcome to kick back and spend an evening at our place; have something off the BBQ grill, beverages, and chat about Cougars, or...? Hey Nate, that offer extends you as well, along with any of the other Forum members that might be up for the show.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.