Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the passenger floor pan under the rear seat in my 67 and have not been able to find this item through any of the typical vendors. Any help in the right direction or link would be appreciated. TIA

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Used only, Dynacorn has a 1968 Cougar that they are considering copying parts from.

·
Registered
508 Posts
As with many of the floor pan repair parts the only option is; buy used or rely on readily available Mustang parts. Since the wheelbase on Cougars is a few inches longer than that of a Mustang,.....some "compatible" parts will need to me modified for proper fit. Where do those extra inches in body length show up? Mainly at the rear seat base going back through the trunk. I have not installed these panels, but here is your "New" panel option; http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy01.asp?T1=M132LH+01&Category=Body&subCategory=Floor/Trunk/Seat+Pans&CatKey=EMUSTANG

·
Registered
508 Posts
Used only, Dynacorn has a 1968 Cougar that they are considering copying parts from.
That would be a banner day! And a boon to many 67-8 Cougars being brought out of mothballs for lack of good rust free quarters and fenders. My "rust free" '67 just needs rear quarters to be complete,... no rust, but both quarters have been impacted beyond repair.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts