Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just bought a Saturn to drive every day. That means I can really start doing the Cougar right since I don't have to worry about driving it to work every day. I can also throw out the Gas Mileage worries.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Having a daily driver car is always helpull, i also have one a 90 Olds so thisway i don't have to worry about getting my parts with my cat when it is soread across my driveway...lol
Let us know how you progress with your cat!

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
gas mileage now there is a concept i havent really been able to grasp :D. It is always easier to restore soemthing when you arent havingf to depend on it for transportation so good move with the saturn..... well i cant congradulate you for buying a gm product though course nowadays there isnt much diffrence from one brand to the other everything is so muddled now with mitsubishi engines in doges and mazda parts in our fords its hard to really have a brand loyalty. but having a cheap comuter to help on the gas prices so you can put more money in the cat is a good thing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You bought a Saturn?!?!? :eek2:

That's cool...just kiddin'!:devil:

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
three words....................... GET TO WORK!!!!!!!!!

Don

·
Registered
751 Posts
Poor guy, I'd settle for a fox stang before I'd get a Saturn.... Even a wee six... Those EFI engines are great on gas:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts