Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still sorting out my extra stuff, before I make another scrap run. Is there any real value in the non vented disc brake covers, or stuff like power window motors? I really hate to throw away good parts, but I am tired of sitting on this stuff, waiting for mr right on ebay to cough up less money than it cost to advertise the things for.....

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
What power window motors do you have? what year did they come off, regulators included? Fronts and backs and would they fit a 68? How much?'
I have never heard of a 68 having power windows, but I would be nice.

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The power window motor pieces I have are from a 1970...

·
Registered
839 Posts
The 1968 Non-Vented Disc Brake Rotor Shields are in High Demand. They are one year only, 1969-1973 use Vented and easier to come by.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
The 1968 Non-Vented Disc Brake Rotor Shields are in High Demand. They are one year only, 1969-1973 use Vented and easier to come by.
Is this just to be authentic to have the non-vented for 68? Mechanically the vented are better right?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I have a pair of non vented rotor shields, and spindles for 68. Are those worth putting up on Ebay?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Well, I have a pair of non vented rotor shields, and spindles for 68. Are those worth putting up on Ebay?
Sounds like yes on the shields! The spindles are the same 68/69 and not rare, but people like to do disc swaps, so I'd say yes to that too!

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have a pair of 1970 disc brake spindles, calipers, etc... Those should bring some money. I guess the economy has just got me down, with everything else I have that is NOT selling. Plus, it is almost Christmas time too....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts