Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My friend owns these and asked me to post these for sale for him first on this Cougar forum. Im new here . He has had these Emblems sience 1985 . These are Original ,inserts are faded. numbers inside the cat are C7WX-16099 RECTANGLE WITH FoMoCo below part number. Feel free to call and ask questions 209-604-7720. Thanks.....
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Apparently, something didn't work Northwoods.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I posted the emblems even included pictures and it didnt work. My friend has had these sience 1985 and asked me to post them for sale on this forum. He isnt computer literate. He insists these are real ...here are some pictures.call for questions 209-604-7720

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have posted these twice and even previewed pictures i have added and when i go to save it doesnt go through!!!!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Are you trying to attach the pics or are they hosted somewhere else? Maybe try uploading them somewhere else like imageshack for instance

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have some 68 Sports Special rockers that would go great with thoes badges!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im unable to link pictures, attatch pictures , I keep getting this message below ,when I try to post more links for pics.
Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are you trying to attach the pics or are they hosted somewhere else? Maybe try uploading them somewhere else like imageshack for instance
I have , and i go to preview post and i can see my posting pictures and all . I go to save and post , and it all disappears ! Guess Moderator has his hands full.Ill continue to wait for approval.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts