Registered
700 Posts
Tom,

I have one from my 69 XR-7 - AC car with 351W and Auto - Stamped C9ZE-K1

Send me a PM with your email if you're interested

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
The stamp is located on the PS vertical "strap" (or frame) of the radiator. I spoke to Tom about what he needs, he needs a radiator with both top and bottom outlets on the right (passenger) side.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
The stamp is located on the PS vertical "strap" (or frame) of the radiator. I spoke to Tom about what he needs, he needs a radiator with both top and bottom outlets on the right (passenger) side.

Regards,

Bob
I believe he is also looking for the FoMoCo raised letters in the top tank on the driver's side.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have one marked DOZE-G1 9KA out of a 70 that had air. FOMOCO on top of tank. Came out of a car that sat in in a garage since 1974 with 44000 miles on it (motor blew). Nice shape, I was saving it, but i'll probably never use it. What are they worth?, Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
i have one, just had it recored (4 core )with all the markings etc, whats a fair price- i have receipt from a couple weeks ago

·
11,000 Posts
Both inlet and outlet on the passenger side is 1968 302 /w factory AC and 1969 351W w/factory AC if this is for a Cougar. They were 2 core radiators originally, and the shroud is a unique / hard to find part.

Regards,

Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts