As you may or may not know I began the process of refurbishing my interior over Memorial Day weekend. I had a three week work stoppage due to having the wrong headliner and rear window seal and having to go away with the military for awhile. So anyway, last week I ordered the correct headliner and rear window seal and it came in in time for this past weekend. I finished dying the seats and painting the trim. I was able to get the roof insulation in and the headliner is up but not glued down yet. I figured I would give it a couple days to stretch out a little before I glued it down. The dash and the seats came out looking like brand new and I am happy with them. Thanks to Mark for showing me how to do this. Sunday it was 105 in my garage so I did not get a whole lot done. This weekend is supposed to be better so hopefully I can get it finished. I have been following Vinnies advice and laying the carpet out in the sun every chance I get and then laying it on top of the roof at night. It is really starting to lay out nice now and should be easier to work worth (once again knock-on-wood). I just need to figure out how to put the back glass back in...lol.