Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in the general cougar discussion but no one has given a price, so after a couple days of nothing I decided to put it on here. I know its the "for sale" section, sorry! I've always wondered what my car may be worth. This was my 1st car and now that I'm off to college I'm in need of a more wallet-friendly car.

Some details about the car:

-I've put in new floor pans
-New black carpet
-Whole interior floor was sanded and painted(including trunk)
-289 2-barrel
-New 4-speed Hurst Shifter(not pictured, you're seeing the old one)
-Straight body, little if not very little rust.
-If you need some more info go ahead and ask away!

Heres the door tag info if it helps:

7F91C619919
Body:65A Color:8 Trim:2A Date:07F D.S.O.:42 Axle:0 Trans:5 DSC_0022.jpg DSC_0020.jpg DSC_0019.jpg DSC_0018.jpg DSC_0015.jpg

·
Registered
241 Posts
I have seen two 67s for sale in nearly identical shape in the past couple weeks. A yellow one that sold for $6500. A black one that is still for sale for $7500. I'd stay well south of that second figure if you're looking to get some interested parties. It's not a highly optioned or rare car and it has some...umm, personal styling choices that may not sit well with others.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! I'm assuming you mean the rather odd interior, fortunately I can say that it was not my choice to put those awful green things in there. Thanks for the help, that's about what I need to get out of it.

-Mason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts