Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Pre-Registrations for Nationals

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  djgiff 
#1 ·
This is just a reminder that the deadline to pre-register and get the reduced rate for the Nationals East is on May 15th. If you plan on attending please pre-register as it helps us immensely with our planning. As one of our club members said, "If we host it, they will come." See you all soon and fill out your registration form at http://www.kyianacougars.org

#2 ·
Hows pre-registration going hope for large turnout. Will be there with 70 Eliminator--George:beer:

#3 ·
Pre-registrations are approaching 50 cats as of today. I get more and more in the mail daily. Looks like we are going to have quite a crowd as you always have the one's that wait till the last second to claim a spot and the cats that show up day-of-show. We look forward to having you in Louisville!!

#4 · (Edited)
Jeff,

How many states are being represented? We are bringing several from Fl. and picking up members from Ga on the way. Anyone from Tenn. want to join our caravan? We will be coming through Nashville around noon on Thurs. Brad, maybe?

Jim
Pres.
Sunshine State Cougar Club

#5 ·
Joining Caravan

We have cats from all over coming into town. MO, IL, MD, MA, WI, MI, IN, OH, NY, NJ, PA, VA, WV, TN, GA, FL. Those are the one's I can remember. I just had a message this morning from a couple of the TN Cougar club members that said they are going to meet up with the SSCC caravan when you all fuel up in Nashville. Sounds like quite a caravan. It's going to be an exciting show!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.