Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have had nothing but very positive experiences with John's Classic Cougars. Get well soon John!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Get well John....

·
Contributing Member
1,011 Posts
Get well soon John. Heres wishs for a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Praying for John and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hope for a quick recovery to you John !!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Did John ever try stand up comedy? One time in the mid or late 1980s I saw a comedian on TV named John Baumann. That particular John Baumann even mentioned Mustangs and Cougars in the short clip I saw. It had to be him, no?

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Did John ever try stand up comedy? One time in the mid or late 1980s I saw a comedian on TV named John Baumann. That particular John Baumann even mentioned Mustangs and Cougars in the short clip I saw. It had to be him, no?
LOL! I really doubt it knowing John's personality and the fact that he has been very involved in his biz for about 30 years.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
LOL! I really doubt it knowing John's personality and the fact that he has been very involved in his biz for about 30 years.
Just now I did a google search and found a comedian named John Bowman. I bet that's the guy I saw on TV way back then. He (whoever it was) did talk about Mercury Cougars

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Good deal! Hope it wasn't anything with lasting effects! Us cat guys bounce back fairly quick though! :>0 Know what I mean Vern?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts