Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, I use to just hit the picture icon and select picture from my browse computer tab and post.. Now when I hit that icon, a screen pops up asking for a URL??
how do I post pictures now..please..any help on this, please.

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
The third icon from the right is "Insert Image" and it defaults to a file on your computer tab (hold your mouse pointer over the icon and "Insert Image" pops up). Or, you can click the URL tab and post from a link.

ELFI.JPG

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts
Dayle,

You provided another way to attach (seems like more trouble though), any idea why different users (and/or browsers) are showing different pop-up windows for adding an attachment? Works fine for me but at least one other person (MrEos) besides the person having the problem said that their pop-up is different and does not include the "From Computer" tab in the pop-up.

·
Administrator
304 Posts
Dayle,

You provided another way to attach (seems like more trouble though), any idea why different users (and/or browsers) are showing different pop-up windows for adding an attachment? Works fine for me but at least one other person (MrEos) besides the person having the problem said that their pop-up is different and does not include the "From Computer" tab in the pop-up.
It could have to do with add-ons on their browser causing issues, or even just the version of the site software loading differently on different resolutions, similar to how some side bars work.
Likely the former though

Kyle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts