Mercury Cougar Owners banner

81 - 100 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Here's one of my Cougar that is "basically the same" Cougar from high school....in college I made one good Cougar out of two using many parts from my high school Cougar.....college was over 20 years ago!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
here is one of Kenny I didn't take the picture

I got these off of Simon's myspace..
Kenny is off on his adventure and he looks very happy!

·
Registered
643 Posts
..., Robin stopped by this AM on his way home from the show in CA, ..., He unloaded his car and somehow I got him to give me a ride.
<CENTER></CENTER>
Don, you've got a good thing going up there at WCCC. After your Oct '07 post about Blackie and now G-Force. How cool is it that Cougar enthusiasts bring their toys to you to play with?!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
[whoring]

[/whoring]

Reactions: seb67

·
Premium Member
1,915 Posts
A couple of mine

·
Registered
551 Posts
Personally I love all cougars...but somehow I am partial to these two :) Click to enlarge .

Chris

Reactions: seb67

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Hey sixt9coug:

I dig those wheels.
Are they Salt Flat Specials? What size?
Mercury Lightning Bolt valve covers are sexy as well.

Jay

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
I dig those wheels.
Are they Salt Flat Specials? What size?
Mercury Lightning Bolt valve covers are sexy as well.

Jay

Yup. they are Salt Flat Specials. Grey obviously and very staggard sizes.

fronts are 15x3.5 with a 1.5" backspacing. They are so skinny the brake rotor is completely inboard of the wheel. Tires are cheap Kumho 165/80 15 VW sized tires.

rears are 15x8s with a 4.5" backspacing. 255/60 15 Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials. I like the setup and braking wasnt as bad as i was expecting. Car cant take turns like it used to with the 17s, but i still like the look.

·
Registered
790 Posts
guermo17, what color is your car? Dizzam, there are some nice looking rides in here!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I was looking at those Salt Flat Special rims too. I saw them on a FFR coupe (Daytona Coupe replica) and wondered how they'd look on the cat. Very nice!!

I'll 2nd those neat Merc FE pentroofs!! Really cool!!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Xr7gt where did you get the air cleaner? I have the "cobra" valve covers now and was going to buy the matching cobra AC but whould rather it say cougar..

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
1970 Standard Cougar

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Lookin' good, Sam!!!

81 - 100 of 688 Posts