Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sure what the hell...

How much primer can this site handle?
This is my 68 XR-7 in late August. After the interior, but before the paint. - Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
here, i posted some already, so take this one, i might have posted it too, but hell, the bumperless look made people run out of my way LOL. note the primer all over the snazzy whitewalls. thats why the car has its BFGs now, same wheels though. i still have the original hubcaps in my garage though.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
nice pics of the Cougar, looks great too! too bad if i even dared to shoot primer like that outside they would probably haul my ass away here in Cali LOL. VOC's?? what VOC's?

·
Registered
163 Posts
A little primer... a little paint..

It's getting there finally... here's a couple pics in one. A bad primer shot, and in between paint stages.

http://www.promachina.com/uploads/car4.jpg

Those were taken a couple weeks ago now. Just got done replacing all weather stripping and trim clips and should be able to start putting the trim, handles, etc on this coming weekend. w00t!!

·
Registered
246 Posts

Primer? My car wears nothing but!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
sweet car, primer makes the baby Jesus smile LOL i dont know if ive ever noticed a Cougar without the racing mirror though... im just used to it now i guess. and im not used to not seeing the bumper guards either. strange lol, but still a kick ass car. my car was a 2bbl 351 through all of the primer stages too.

·
Registered
266 Posts
sixt9coug, are you serious when you say you can't shoot paint outside in California?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts