Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 1969 Cougar 351W/FMX STD. Hardtop. I bought it from an autowreckers and restored it in 2000. Since then it has been in a collision so I have been looking for parts. I can't wait to get my baby back on the road, I just love the hell out of it.
Thaks for checking it out.
Curtis
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
what do you need for it?? i scrounge the junks alot ( resident junk yard hound here ) the only parts i have off hand for a Cougar are some 1/4 panel extensions for the rear. but im always on the lookout for stuff. very nice car, i like the wheels too. simple, tasteful clean.

·
Registered
246 Posts
sixt9coug said:
what do you need for it?? i scrounge the junks alot ( resident junk yard hound here ) the only parts i have off hand for a Cougar are some 1/4 panel extensions for the rear. but im always on the lookout for stuff. very nice car, i like the wheels too. simple, tasteful clean.
You can find parts? I could use a right front fender, and possibly the extension

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
MunchE said:

You can find parts?
Im always on the lookout for Cougar parts at my Local Junkyard. they do show up there once in a while. ill look for a fender for you. just let me know if you are interested when i eventually do find one. where are you from again?? it says So Cali, so at least i wont have to ship the damn thing. just get a truck and come on by lol. ill let you know though when i come across one. trust me, when i see another Cougar there.... im taking all i can off of it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts