Three weeks ago as I was driving my '68 home from the paint shop, she went dead. No sputtering, loping or anything; purring along and just died. I memtioned it once bbefore here on the forum and was advised to run a wire directly from the battery to the dist. to determine if it was the coil (HEI type dist.) I did that and the car started. I've traced the wire from the dist to the ignition switch and don't find anything wrong. I don't see a blown fuse and I've put in a new starter solenoid. Also, not long ago I put in a new alternator, alternator wiring harness and voltage regulator. I don't know where else to look. Any suggestions are appreciated.