Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help. I have been trying to upload pictures to my album or to a message post with no success. I looked in the FAQ and followed the procedure but everytime I browse and select a picture and click on upload nothing happens. I even compressed my files until they were web size, just a few k bytes and still no luck. I tried turning off my Norton firewall, etc. and that did not help. I would like to share but need some help on this first. Thanks

·
Registered
980 Posts
Well, not sure what is going on with you on that end, but when I upload from my files (pictures) to this site sometimes it takes a while for it to take...you are using the "insert image", right?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
IMO, the best way to share pictures is to host your pictures on a site such as photobucket (or site of your choice) and then link to them in your post using:

Like this:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I love the maroon color of your car! Do you find any noticeable difference driving with the additional brace?

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I love the maroon color of your car! Do you find any noticeable difference driving with the additional brace?
Thanks, thats 40th Anniversary Mustang Crimson Red, a pearl/metallic burgundy. The shade is dead on to the original Maroon the car originally came with, but with a modern flair.

The export brace, the monte carlo bar or the subframe connectors? Can't answer on any really since I never drove the car before I built it! But, it is pretty solid as it sits now and has no noticeable cowl shake, that much I can say.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the stock export brace on mine... the Monte Carlo bar was the one I was referring to. You even added the sub frame connectors too! It should be solid. Very nice Mine has a stock 351W 2v so not a ton of power... up grades will be coming soon.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Many thanks. I forgot I had a Photobucket account. Worked like a charm. I posted new pics in the Favorite Pic thread. Hope you all like.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
My pleasure, glad I could help and sorry for the subsequent thread hi-jack!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts